Sunday, August 22, 2010

Inner Mean Girl Cleanse

I have a mean little girl inside my head.  She whispers things like:  You're fat!  You're A fake!  You're a lousy mom!  You're a rotten person, so no wonder you don't have more friends!  You yell/eat/watch TV/loaf around too much!  I HATE THAT LITTLE BITCH!

So when I was invited to participate in the Inner Mean Girl Cleanse, I was intrigued.  They claim they can help me "stop feeding (my) inner critic and start nourishing (my) inner wisdom."  Right on!  I'm ready for change.  I just started Weight Watchers a little over a week ago and I'm ready to tackle more personal goals, mainly because I've had the same frigging' goals for the past 40+ years.

The cleanse, which takes place for 40 days, means taking 6 toxic habits and replacing them with 6 healthy ones.  Sounds good so far.  I'm in a "wait and see mode."  But they say, "It's never too late to stop being so darn hard on yourself."  I couldn't agree more.  Let the cleansing begin!!!

No comments: