Friday, January 23, 2009

My Butt's Too Big

Once again, I'm ready to lose weight. I've been determined to do that lots of times. It's been an ongoing issue since I was in my teens. So I signed up for Weight Watchers - AGAIN. When I studied nutrition in college, they said that WW was the most sound program out there. Once, out of the four times I tried it, I actually lost 80 pounds.

That felt awesome! I couldn't stop looking in the mirror. I looked hot. I don't want to look hot now, but I do want to live long enough to see my kids grow up.

This time I can do it.

--

On a side note, tonight I'm telling my son that I'm making salmon for dinner. Not that he'll touch it, mind you. Anyway, he tells me that "salmon" has two definitions: one is a fish; the other is when you don't have enough food or water. I thought about that for a sec before I realized he meant famine, not salmon. Sometimes I forget how absolutely adorable he is.


No comments: