Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Not Just About The Kids Seeing Their Friends

Had a great triple playdate with some cherished friends (women and children). My kids have grown up with these other kids and I consider these ladies among my dearest friends. It feels so good to have intelligent, funny, validating women in my life. And it's wonderful when everyone gets along! We can all relax & have good time. YYYYY

It got me thinking about that first day of school & how Child #1 will be seeing friends he hasn't seen all summer. I, too, will get to see moms (at drop off and pick up) that I haven't seen in months. They may not be close friends, but they're people I enjoy seeing. And Child #2 will enjoy seeing the hustle and bustle of going to and and coming from my son's school.

Sometimes, when the kids win, Mom wins, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right! Sometimes it's about the adults, too!