Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome To My Blog


Welcome to Mom's Crayon! I've borrowed one of my kids' crayons to write a few words and I hope to write a bit each and every week, depending on who needs what when.

A bit about me: I'm a mom in her late 40's with two wee folk under the age of 10. I'm married and my current position is that of Stay At Home Mom (at opposed to Working Mom, but really aren't all moms working moms?). Considering how pooped I am at the end of the day, I have infinte respect for those who actually bring home an income AND take care of their kids.

This week is big at our house since my older child starts school and the younger one begins preschool. Although summer has been wonderful and, for the most part, my kids have gotten along, I'm looking forward to a bit of "Me" time which I'll spend working out at the local YMCA.

Bye Summer Vacation! Bring on the school year!

No comments: