Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Cool Website

Here's another website for moms that I highly recommend. It's http://familyfun.go.com home of Family Fun Magazine. TONS of great ideas about parties, costumes, crafts, games, and it has some nifty printables.

You can search by topic and age of the kids. I'm gathering that the magazine is owned by Disney since are links to various Disney sites, but I don't think they overly push the Disney merchandise or anything.

Anyway, since Child #2 (who, by the way is better - I think she has allergies) wants a Princess Party, we'll be on Family Fun quite a bit for the next month or so.

``````````
BTW, my buddy Ann sent me this funnie today. Not sure of the original source.

"Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.'
So - if you give her nonsense,
you will receive more aggravation than any one human being can handle."

No comments: